Tuesday, June 1, 2010

today, an outfit



           As I may have mentioned, I am a SAHM to 4 kids, and I also live on 2 acres of rural living, of which requires ALOT of maintenance. SO put those 2 things together and we get one mom who doesn't get to dress up nearly as much as I want to! Honestly I don't mind the whole comfortable sneakers bit, and it is much more preferable than doing housework in heels, but deep down inside I am still the funky punky girly girl that I was pre-kids. Today I had to go into town to run an errand, and I get to dress like myself on days such as this. No sneakers required. Since I have committed to posting every day for the next month ( just had to reiterate that to myself), I figured I would post today's outfit. Camo sheer shirt a gift from a friend like 10 years ago, no joke! Dress, a Ross sale item I got for my pregnancy 3 years ago, booty shorts (not shown!) a thrift store find, fishnets, from wherever I can find them, boots (my favorite) a goodwill perfect fit.  All in all a thrifty and different Chella creation.  Now I have to get back into my sneakers, and get back to work! Peace and love, Chella                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers